A Director of Recreation is responsible for directing and organizing all activities and services related to Recreation services, programs and events in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Lead and direct all Recreation operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage selection and quality, merchandising and marketing, inventory management and cost controls, outlet reservations, systems use and management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Oversee and direct the coordination, promotion and facilitation of all activities, programs and events for Recreation operations (i.e. tennis tournaments, pool and water activities and contests, children’s programs, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Monitor and develop department head and team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Develop and implement menus and food and beverage marketing strategies in partnership with the culinary team
- Plan, organize and execute special events
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A