- A Seasonal Rooftop Cocktail Server is responsible for serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- This role is a Seasonal Full Time position (temporary). The schedule is dependent on the weather.
- As a Rooftop Cocktail Server, you would be responsible for serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest beverage and/or food orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Replenish beverages and ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A