Provides the director and managers of sales and marketing with administrative and clerical support including word- processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, data-entry, faxing, copying, corresponding, answering telephones, processing mail, taking notes and/or dictation, making travel arrangements and performing other general office duties. Assists on special projects as needed.
- Responsible for initiating reservations for group attendees, preparing rooming list, revising existing reservation, building group blocks in the OnQ R&I and resumes as needed.
- Communicating to external customers any communication deemed necessary by the events service managers.
- Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction for internal/external guests.
- Ability to use time management skills to complete tasks timely meeting required deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple customer and operational demands with a high degree of professionalism, operating often with time-sensitive deadlines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A