- As an eforea spa Supervisor, you are part of a Hilton branded spa team and outlet. The primary responsibilities of an eforea spa Supervisor include overseeing the daily operation of eforea spa, ensuring the outlet runs efficiently, and providing a clean, safe, and relaxing/fun environment for guests.
- As an eforea spa Supervisor, you would be responsible for supporting the eforea spa Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the spa and fitness center.
- Respond to guest inquiries regarding eforea spa treatments and services, appointment availability, and retail offerings in-person, email and telephone in a timely and friendly manner
- Lead and encourage teamwork
- Assist eforea spa Manager with administrative tasks to include outlet scheduling, merchandising, conducting inventory, tracking financial peformance, and the training and development of team members
- Oversee day-to-day outlet operation
- Support eforea spa reception and attendant team members with their shift duties, to include registering and orienting guests to the spa and fitness center and processing client payments at conclusion of service/s
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of eforea spa products and services
- Extend exceptional customer service to guests
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision,
- Mission, and Values.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A