A Room Service Server is responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a Room Service Server, you would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Return payments/signed checks to order taker
- Perform order taker duties and answer room service telephone, as needed
- Retrieve checks, set tables according to specifications, retrieve food and beverage orders from the kitchen and bar and deliver food to guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Serve meals to guests, collect guest trays and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Present checks to guests and obtain payment
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Set up room service trays and tables to prepare for incoming orders
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A