The Senior Manager/Manager, Learning & Development will be responsible for designing and executing blended learning and development offerings for our HQ managers and employees. You will conduct learning needs assessments, co-develop an L&D roadmap, build and deliver development programs, create skill building pathways, determine experiential learning offerings, facilitate programs (virtually and in-person), and leverage learning technology solutions to enable scale and reach.
- Co-develop a 2 year roadmap by anticipating programmatic and experiential learning and development needs for all HQ employees up to the Senior Manager level, across multiple jobs and functions.
- Establish key metrics that measure multiple levels of learning effectiveness, ranging from reactionial to behavioral change.
- Ensure developmental content and experiential offerings are relevant, interactive, professional, and provide a consistent HelloFresh look and feel.
- In partnership with the Head of L&OD, build creative and blended learning & development offerings that are aligned with the business to deliver innovative development initiatives, products and services.
- Collaborate with business leaders, HR professionals and Field Learning/Training to understand learning & development needs, build a learning coalition, and create buy-in for creative learning and development solutions.
- Manage learning and development budget and manage vendor selection and existing vendor relationships. Build vs. buy decision making.
- Fuel employee growth through the designing, maintaining and evaluating learning and developmental curriculum.
- Organizationally aware and comfortable working collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve company goals.
- Experience leveraging technology solutions to scale and hands-on experience with learning management systems.
- Demonstrated group facilitation and classroom presentation skills.
- The ability to develop and execute strategic and tactical learning and development initiatives.
- An active listener and clear communicator with the ability to influence others with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to use data and people insights to drive effective processes.
- Experience coaching, developing and training individuals throughout their career journey.
- Results-oriented and agile with strong attention to detail, time management and project management skills.
- 6+ years of Learning and Development experience with knowledge of adult learning principles and blended learning design experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A