Website Harbor Freight
The role of District Manager leads teams to maximize the financial output of their assigned districts through the optimization of talent, while ensuring the highest levels of operational execution resulting in a rewarding customer experience. This position plans and prioritizes to drive optimal performance from their portfolio of stores.
- Drive sales and manage expenses to exceed financial goals
- Collaborate with business partners for solutions
- Define, prioritize, and implement strategy to drive results
- Optimize Talent
- Acquire high quality talent
- Manage performance, develop talent, and plan for succession
- Champion organizational initiatives and align team with vision and purpose
- Operational Execution
- Validate execution of standard operating procedures
- Is a subject matter expert in all operational processes
- Ensure that standards for productivity are met
- Customer Experience
- Physical requirements
- Ability to communicate with customers and employees. Requires travel over a large geographical area and standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business. Regular travel is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors/Associates Degree preferred or High School graduate/Equivalent.
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in store management and multi-unit hardline retail management
Company: Harbor Freight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A