Website Harbor Freight
Our Store Manager Trainees learn to successfully operate and lead within the Harbor Freight Tools environment. In partnership with Field Leadership they manage teams to maximize the financial output, improve productivity and overall performance of various stores through the optimization of talent, operational execution, and delivering a rewarding customer experience. Our Store Manager Trainees solve complex problems using good judgment and business acumen. They are expected to embrace our Mission Statement and Success Drivers for the Store Manager position and model Harbor Freight’s Core Principles.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures
- Create a team atmosphere
- Effectively staff and schedule
- Validate execution of standard operating procedures
- Prioritize workload
- Drive sales to exceed financial goals
- Performance management
- Manage payroll and control expenses
- Training and development
- Foster a results-driven store environment
- Acquire high quality talent
- A subject matter expert in all operational processes
- Successfully execute special events
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates in person and via email and telephone.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of two years of retail management experience
- Bachelor’s/Associates Degree preferred or High School graduate/Equivalent
Company: Harbor Freight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A