Website Harbor Freight
Our Senior Associates (full-time) support the leadership team through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience.
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
- Understand and learn other aspects of store operations including sales associate duties and responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
Company: Harbor Freight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Elizabethtown, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A