We’re on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it! Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we’re redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
- You’ll also identify trends and opportunities for cost optimisation across LBG while monitoring and reporting on delivery of LBG CSP spend commitments.
- Providing consolidated views across multiple dimensions to demonstrate overall cloud performance and value.
- You’ll be accountable for the coordination and oversight of the Public Cloud finances including all aspects of the multi-cloud spend using relevant cloud financial tools. You’ll be leading FinOps managers as well as supplier managers reviewing work orders & invoicing, developing a positive relationship with group sourcing.
- Leading your team in the day-to-day detection of key areas of waste, opportunities for optimisation, understanding utilisation rates, etc., advising the consumer teams and providing visibility to data insights so that they are empowered to optimise their cloud usage and make business decisions and trade-offs between speed, cost, and quality.
- Our Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) is looking for a Head of Cloud FinOps to shape and lead the CCoE FinOps function to provide a highly automated and cost optimisation product offering with consumer self-service at its heart.
- As more workload is moved on to the cloud, a more dynamic and highly variable provision of requirements, changing in line with day to day consumer demands, needs the right control, governance and tooling support to enable the Group to manage the financial impact, exploit the benefits from the Cloud and protect against financial risks.
- Experience working with Financial Services or other large enterprises and highly regulated environments
- Understanding the different financial rules for treating OPEX, REVEX and CAPEX
- Must have leadership experience including line management, mentoring and developing teams to excel, growing productivity and advocacy
Qualification & Experience:
- A formal financial certification / qualification such as FinOps Certified Practitioner
- Prior experience with cloud dashboards, reservation management and cloud FinOps tooling
- Experience of cross charging internal businesses and raising external purchase orders and invoices
- Experience working with consumption based cloud platforms
- Prior experience with multi-cloud costing models, forecasting etc.
- Experience working on a major public cloud provider platform with knowledge of the cost levers that are available to public cloud consumers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A