Website H&R Block
- Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means you’ll relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future. You’ll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple, fast-paced locations during the tax season from January to April.
- You’ll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
- If the typical year-round 9 to 5 isn’t for you, this seasonal position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
Company: H&R Block
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A