- As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, drive Routines, Selling and support the Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You stay up to date with current trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers’ needs.
- You share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
You support the store to achieve a customer first experience.
- You secure visual identity through inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation maintaining our brand identity.
- You oversee department, layouts, fixtures and navigation are maintained.
- You launch sales campaigns and activities on time.
- You perform sales follow-ups and initiate actions to reach targets set.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You teach and support visual training for the team to maintain garment presentation.
- You ensure that all material communication in the windows or sales floor complies with local legislation.
- Provide excellent customer first experience for your colleagues and customers
- Drive sales and profit by analysing key KPIs?
- Lead your team to in an efficient and inspiring way?
- Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of your team?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A