As a Lease Manager, you are responsible for the management of the store portfolio for your landlord key account in your assigned geographic region in the US. This role will be responsible for enabling long term Omni growth by optimizing the existing portfolio by Lease actions for existing stores (renegotiations, rebuilds, extensions and terminations) and identifying top locations for new stores. Key objective to obtaining the best possible deals by negotiating lease contracts with property owners.
- Recommend the full business case in terms of fit with market strategy, location requirements, commercial idea, configuration of space, economic and legal terms and present ready negotiated business cases for approval by country management.
- Assist in facilitating the deal through the legal and construction process.
- Enable the optimization of each deal’s selling, location and profitability.
- Ensure that the portfolio is commercially competitive in the geographic area.
- Secure competition is continuously mapped.
- Negotiate lease actions for existing stores (breaks, terminations, lease term, extensions, rent reductions).
- Ensure full potential in geographic region is mapped and added to the roadmap.
- Responsible for creating and following up on pipeline.
- Create growth strategy by developing and maintaining the road map for the geographic region.
- Coordinate in a positive and collaborative way with other functions before finalizing the negotiations (construction, Store Design, accounting, HR, marketing, merchandising, visual, security, etc.).
- Extremely results driven individual
- Strong Planning & Organizing
- Able to remain calm and positive in difficult situations and under pressure
- Multi-tasker with strong prioritization skills
- Ambitious, competitive and humble and value having your own responsibility
- Good financial understanding
- Strong analytical skills and a strong track record of results
- Strategic planning and long-term vision
- Balance between long-term and short-term planning
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ previous leasing skills and good legal understanding highly desired
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Business/Economics or similar
- Knowledge in MS Office, more specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and MS Teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A