Website Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- We have an exciting internship opportunity for an undergraduate studying Business Administration or a related major in our Program Business Management organization. This intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in the application of conceptual and theoretic curriculum within the Financial and Business Operations. Under direction and oversight of a mentor, responsibilities will include some combination of:
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) for a minimum of 8 weeks over the summer.
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Must have the ability to work independently with only limited direction and interface effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, works well with others, takes direction well, problem solver, detail-oriented
- Completed coursework with exposure to standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques in project management and/or data analytic
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelors degree
- Prior work experience in a business environment, preferably project-oriented.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence
Company: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A