This position installs, configures, and maintains computing infrastructure, operating systems, and middleware products on all computer platforms, including mainframes, workstations, and servers – including web servers – in support of 24-hour-per-day, seven-day-per-week business processes.
- Evaluates, implements, and modifies operating system software parameters and product solutions for optimum performance
- Identifies integration and other interface requirements for all supported products and platforms
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Serves as a technical escalation point for technicians and customers
- Troubleshoots hardware, system and application issues
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and directory services components.
- Hands-on Software/Hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
- Ability to conduct research into system infrastructure performance issues and products as required.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Naples, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A