The role oversees a fully licensed Starbucks store at a Follett location either as a store within a store or as a standalone location. This role may report to a Follett store manager or to a Follett Regional Manager and may include a dotted-line report to a Starbucks District Manager.
- Provides strong customer service in all aspects of Starbucks operations.
- Acts as subject matter expert for preparation of food and beverages.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard, and set a positive example for the team members.
- Communicates information to the Store Manager/Regional Manager so that the store team can respond as necessary to create a quality customer environment.
- Prepares quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Anticipates customer and department needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers.
- Thoroughly follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains a clean environment for food preparation.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to safely operate food service equipment as necessary
- Ability to safely operate coffee equipment as necessary
- Ability to stand for up to two or more hours at any given time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy desired
- Self-motivated and multi-tasks with minimal supervision
- Proactively meets both internal and external customer needs.
- Effective work methods and consistently meets commitments
- Detail-orientation in performing accurate transactions
- Effective communication skills– clear, concise and positive.
- Previous experience in a coffee shop, food service, café environment (preferred)
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Fairfield, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A