This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in supervising and managing Store operations (college bookstore or convenience store). Plans and prepares work schedules ensuring coverage. Greets customers and answers phones to respond to inquiries and resolve escalated issues. Provides training on Store, company and/or school operations
- Ensures the proper merchandising standards, promotion standards, creating displays, etc.
- Performs onboarding procedures for new hires.
- Trains new team members FT/PT and seasonal team members hired for peak seasons
- Ensures Sales Team members follow company and store policies, procedures and standards
- Greet customers and answer phones and provide information, direct callers and resolve escalated issues.
- Partners to create and maintain a Hassle Free customer service culture, focused on solutions-based selling and an exceptional customer experience.
- Receive, verify and unload orders as necessary.
- Schedules team members work hours
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- 1 — 3 years retail or bookstore experience preferred. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- General Computer Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload. Effective verbal and written communication.
- 1 – 3 years years of experience
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Port St Lucie, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A