This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in supervising and managing Store operations (college bookstore or convenience store). Plans and prepares work schedules ensuring coverage. Greets customers and answers phones to respond to inquiries and resolve escalated issues. Provides training on Store, company and/or school operations.
- Ensures Sales Team members follow company and store policies, procedures and standards
- Greet customers and answer phones and provide information, direct callers and resolve escalated issues.
- Partners to create and maintain a Hassle Free customer service culture, focused on solutions-based selling and an exceptional customer experience.
- Performs onboarding procedures for new hires.
- Ensures the proper merchandising standards, promotion standards, creating displays, etc.
- Operate cash register and store computer to accept payments, place orders, make change adhering to safe cash handling procedures including balancing cash drawer and preparing bank deposits.
- Trains new team members FT/PT and seasonal team members hired for peak seasons
- Receive, verify and unload orders as necessary.
- Schedules team members work hours
- 1 — 3 years retail or bookstore experience preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred. Computer literacy required.
- General Computer Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 – 3 years years of experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload. Effective verbal and written communication.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A