- Job Specifications Maintaining users’ requests on Service Desk, Phone Calls, and IM. Tracking and maintaining IT assets on Service Desk. Troubleshooting, fixing and testing physical network elements (Nodes, Patch Panels, and cables).
- Handling user physical reallocation.
- Support users issues across various IT Systems
- Build and update OS system images for various users’ types. Maintaining laptop backup.
- Install and configure users’ PCs, Mail, and different desktop applications
- Troubleshooting user problems, software, hardware & mobile.
- Troubleshooting OS problems and solving application issues. Report problems feedback and make documentation.
- Handling user network problems.
- Resident of Cairo.
- Basic knowledge in administrating MS Active Directory.
- MCSA 2012 Certificate preferred.
- Strong computer hardware knowledge.
- CCNA Certificate preferred.
- Work under stress.
- Bachelor degree in Communications.
- Teamwork ability.
- Hard Worker.
- Age should be below 27 years.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 Years Experience in a similar job.
- Basic knowledge in administrating MS Exchange server
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A