To be responsible for planning; delivery and governance of several transformation projects within EMEA Accounting, to include full documentation of processes and procedures and where applicable training and support.
- Partner with various business leaders in developing process maps for key operational for the delivery of design services to the licensee and equity businesses with clear processes guides and control framework to deliver an efficiencies and automation.
- Delivery of a number of transformation projects which specifically support process improvement, automation, and systems upgrade implementation.
- Ensuring delivery to end users is of a high quality through excellent process controls, data quality reviews and a robust knowledge of source systems and end user requirements
- Participates in other ad hoc projects as required.
- Co-ordination and consolidated the system change program for Oracle upgrade including UAT program; test scripts and issues and risks processes with the US for all EMEA instances.
- Engaging with stakeholder to develop and implement solutions that are fit for purpose with the analysis, identification and delivery of high-quality plans ensuring that tight delivery times are met and work collaboratively with global project teams.
- Produce project documentation eg project plan, risks & issues logs, status reports.
- Strong systems skills in all MS Office applications, with advanced Excel highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable problem-solving and sound analytical skills to drive business decisions.
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret information received.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally, and to explain complex accounting matters to non-accountants.
- A fully Qualified Accountant with previous Internal or/and External Audit and Assurance background.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in change and project management.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years’ post qualified experience.
- Experience working with large ERP accounting and reporting system; Oracle and HFM preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, GB
Application Deadline: N/A