This role directly supports & interfaces with BU & GCO Finance leadership as well as the product Brand & Sales Teams. This is an integral member of the product Brand Teams under the US Inflammation and Nephrology Business Unit (INBU), helping to support, develop and optimize brand strategies to maximize revenue over the product lifecycle. There is frequent interaction with numerous additional functions including Pricing / Contracting, Business Analytics, Forecasting, Sales Operations, other BU finance teams, Corporate FP&A, and Investor Relations.
The successful candidate will take initiative and work under minimal direction; will provide leadership and key support on multiple projects; manage & lead cross-functional teams; formulate and clearly deliver complex information, issues and recommendations in both written and oral presentations to Senior Management and will develop and use complex business and financial models to make decisions.
- In addition, candidate will clearly communicate financial implications of the changing pricing and reimbursement environment, build effective relationships with the business unit leadership, and analyze and clearly communicate financial results to business partners and peers.
- Quickly develop an in-depth understanding of the disease state markets, current competitive environment, and key revenue and cost drivers.
- Preparation and presentation of results and ideas to senior management and performing regular account analysis to anticipate and resolve issues
- Support the monthly close, sales forecasting, annual and long-range planning activities.
- Performing financial modeling
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to analyze data and present results to senior management in a professional, clear, and concise manner.
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or related field of study, with an MBA or CPA preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Solid technical finance skills and overall working knowledge of financial systems and tolls including Hyperion and SAP applications, and Proficiency in Excel a must.
- 3-5 years of financial accounting/analysis experience within a healthcare/pharmaceutical environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Finance experience
- Master’s degree and 2 years of Finance experience
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Finance experience
- Associate degree and 10 years of Finance experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A