The Lead works in partnership with Operations Supervisors and is proficient in multiple areas. This position monitors the progress of assigned workload activities, assists with monitoring productivity status and reports, and directs process flow assignments. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
- Conducts and monitors employee training.
- Monitors the operation of all equipment, safety, security and housekeeping of the area and ensures company policies are followed.
- Utilizes/assigns personnel where needed to ensure maximum efficiency and attainment of established production standards.
- Evaluates workloads and team resources and is proficient at communicating changing requirements to Management for workflow and assignment adjustments.
- Coordinates and monitors daily workload activities which include productivity tracking. This includes review, assignment and completion of daily workloads, maintains inventory accuracy by units, locations and ensures order quality and accuracy.
- Reviews line reconciliation paperwork for accuracy.
- Fosters continuous improvement on the floor.
- Responsible for the initial training of production floor personnel in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assists with monitoring productivity status and reports.
- Customer service driven.
- Lean manufacturing and 5S experience helpful.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Strong team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required and at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Excel to include spreadsheets and formulas and outlook email is required.
- Experience with applications such as warehouse management systems is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A