The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. The successful candidate is responsible for the timely and efficient completion of a variety of daily functions and will have experience operating material handling equipment.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Ensure SOP’s are followed in fulfilling customer orders for shipment.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Move product and materials using a pallet jack, electric pallet jack or other equipment.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, electric pallet jack experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New Bern, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A