The Inventory Cycle Counter I w/Forklift performs daily, weekly and monthly inventory cycle counts and compare to information in the Warehouse Management System to verify quantity, location and part numbers match. They also perform bin validation as required by the customer and perform annual physical inventory per customer contract.
- Research and resolve cycle count discrepancies identified during cycle count.
- Utilizing an RF device to perform physical inventory cycle counts.
- Cycle count raw materials to determine available materials on hand to facilitate electronic repairs and ensure that the company does not over-purchase or fall short of needed raw materials.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situation with only occasional or no variables.
- Perform safety checks for equipment use such as forklift, order picker, scissor lift and VNA.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to count up to 1,000. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Cycle count a variety of serialized/non-serialized electronic device and accessories.
- Compare bin contents to Warehouse Management System data to identify discrepancies.
- Create and distribute daily cycle count reports to operations management.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Strong team player.
- Customer service driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to train and certify on one or more warehouse equipment within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience using Warehouse Management System.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
- One year of forklift operating experience strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A