The Manager IT, Implementation is responsible for designing and implementing solutions for FSC’s facilities and operations to meet the needs of FedEx’s customers. The manager leads teams working with FSC external and internal customers, new and existing, to deliver and implement technical solutions to meet the needs for defined processes and functionality. Manages the implementation and launch of supply chain and warehouse management systems for forward and reverse logistics operations. The manager would be working with cross functional teams including customers, operations, engineering, product development and support for successful implementations.
- Work/Coach team with analysis of customer or operational requirements and solution design
- Train and mentor teams on solutions and best practices in support of implementations and continuous improvement.
- Coordinates implementation teams to determine cross-program impacts, interdependency of work and priorities, capacity, plans for communication, coordination, and delivery of implementation.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business processes or technologies withing area of responsibility.
- Establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools, services) used in customer implementations
- Manage their implementation teams and work with product development agile teams to define and review solution specifications needed to develop and deliver needed capabilities. for core and edge product deliverables.
- Manage implementation teams and communication with customer to ensure on-time delivery of business requirements
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Contributes to and helps lead capacity management and planning by defining and presenting the needs of the customers to ensure successful on time delivery to customer commitments.
- to meet the implementation schedule and timelines
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong influencing skills with customers to understand the system and capabilities for deliverables
- Strong verbal, written communication with presentation skills necessary for communication to inform teams and stakeholders
- Experience managing project budgets for planning and tracking actuals to plan
- Experience in implementation, customizations, and enhancements in Reverse Logistics and Forward Logistics Systems.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, specifically with product management / product ownership desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems and/or equivalent training in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Order Management and Warehouse Management Systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A