The Analyst, Research II is responsible for utilizing R-Log or designated WMS in conjunction with all available systems/data bases to reconcile discrepancies and escalates throughout the business so they can be processed. The resolving of discrepancies is to be done in a timely fashion in order to meet SLA metrics for time in the facility.
- Assist in determining root causes of the discrepancies or SLA misses along with recommendations to prevent them, and report that information to the Operations Manager and Customer.
- Provide reports to Supervisor detailing errors, improper scans and misses by shift to drive accountability.
- Maintain the flow of product by resolving them in FIFO or Prioritization order.
- Research and resolve discrepancies and escalations accurately using all available resources.
- Understand and meet all customer quality goals.
- Communicate repetitive errors and problems to the Inventory Control Manager.
- Implement and promote continuous improvement warehouse and inventory functions utilizing established quality processes (ISO, account, etc) and through active participation in High
- Performance Work Teams.
- Maintain a good relationship with accounts by responding to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report feedback to management, including any signs of dissatisfaction.
- Communicate resolution and completion of prioritized orders to the customer and management.
- Strong team player.
- Effective communication and PC skills required.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience including computer skills.
- High school diploma or GED and 1-4 years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Research
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A