The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner and consultant to leadership and HR support functions regarding human resources and organizational issues. The HR Business Partner areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: HR programs, policy, and procedure interpretation and implementation, employee relations, talent development, compensation/benefits and recruitment. This position is responsible for delivering and executing logistical and operational activities required to achieve organizational objectives.
- Act as a champion to integrate HR and key initiatives within the broader organization and to integrate new business.
- Lead alignment and development of leadership competencies and create specific/individual plans for enhancement.
- Work with HR Associates and employees to solve employee relations issues and concerns.
- Act as a business partner and change champion in terms of challenging leaders to build organizational capability and bench strength.
- Coach and mentor employees and managers for improved business performance and engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle employee relations issues and coaching at all levels.
- Must be detail oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and prior experience in HRIS systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8+ years of HR Generalist/Business Partner experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6 years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Pine Bluff, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A