The Forklift Operator II is primarily responsible for safely operating complex powered material handling equipment (includes the Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.) for the purpose of product receipt, storage and order fulfillment
- Sorting, building and wrapping product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Not afraid of working on equipment at extended heights.
- Ability to operate powered complex material handling equipment, i.e. Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience with daily power equipment operations.
- Customer service driven
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: West Point, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A