Our seasonal retail associates bring the magic of Macy’s to life for our customers – they’re on the front lines engaging, interacting, and delighting with smart merchandise recommendations and outstanding customer service.
- Greet customers quickly and warmly as they enter the area – let them know you’re glad they’re there
- Provide outstanding customer service that’s sincere, enthusiastic, and professional
- Maintain a great attitude that reflects our commitment to the customer
- Qualify customer needs, figure out what’s right for them, and get them in touch with the right person (if it’s not you!)
- Share your knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns
- Recommend additional merchandise that compliments customer selections
- Use our in-store technology to make magical shopping experiences: Search and Send, Macy’s tablet app, Buy Online Pick Up in Store, and more (don’t worry – we’ll train you!)
- Use point-of-sale and mobile point-of-sale systems to cashier and process customer purchases (we’ll train you on these, too!)
- Handle returns with courtesy and professionalism
- Be at work and be there on time – your team is counting on you!
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) and ability to use a calculator
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Enjoy meeting and working with customers
- Comfortable with technology
- Have a love of learning
- No experience required, just a great attitude!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Murray, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A