The opportunity is specifically in the People Advisory Services (PAS) sub-service line under Tax. The world continues to change as a result of developments in globalization, demographics, technology and regulation. These disruptive forces require organizations and their people to change rapidly. At the same time it’s getting harder to source, manage, motivate and retain talent while controlling costs. PAS helps our clients harness their people agenda – the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in HR/Management/Business Administration/Industrial Engineering/Psychology/Social Sciences or related field of study with strong academic credentials.
- Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Willingness to travel across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)Only UAE Nationals with family book will be considered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A