EY is seeking a Senior, to join our Technology Risk team. This professional will manage engagement teams, as well as directly assist clients in employing information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. The successful candidate will also work with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems facilitating the business internal control process, and will assist clients and other IT professionals in performing information technology (IT) control and security engagements.
- Provide high quality professional day-to-day management of internal/external audit engagements/projects and understand EY’s practices and service offerings and identify potential opportunities to improve such service offerings
- Able to discuss and resolve IT audit issues and recommendations with client management.
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered.
- Prepares IT external audit reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of control structure, along with practical recommendations to improve the effectiveness, efficiency of a control or process.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Lead and support the on-site coordination role for audit clients including planning, briefing team on the client’s IT environment and industry IT trends, coaching and mentoring staff, communicating with the clients and completing audit engagements
- Proficiency using SharePoint and MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, OneNote and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, or other IT frameworks would be as asset.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT external and/or internal audit;
Willingness to travel
- Experience with data and analytics tools such as ACL; providing IT support to non IT auditors.
- Possessing relevant accounting / audit designation(s) or working towards one (e.g. CPA, CIA, and/or CISA) is required.
- Hands on experience with project management or IT operations based in large enterprise resource planning systems such as JD Edwards, Oracle and SAP or information security would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other relevant program required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A