The Firm’s Risk Management Group is responsible for the implementation of and on-going compliance with the Firm’s risk management processes, including compliance, conflicts and independence.
We are currently looking for an Associate, Risk Management. As an integral part of the team, this individual will support various risk management processes including conflicts and independence by researching, collecting and analyzing data and communicating the results to internal clients at the National, Americas and Global Level.
- Reviewing, analyzing and understanding national and global requests for conflict checks and related independence research;
- Completing required research by following established processes and utilizing internal and external databases;
- Analyzing research results by compiling and cross-referencing information against research requests;
- Drafting written communication to requesting Partners and engagement teams which summarizes information, identifies areas of concern, and provides recommended action with specific timelines; and/or
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong research, investigative and analytical skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to research and use databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to deal with confidential information discreetly and to handle difficult and demanding situations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of client service
- Ability to work in a busy, deadline driven environment focused on accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to solve problems and use sound judgment
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities and adapt to evolving policies and procedures
- Post-secondary education or equivalent business experience ideally in the professional services environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A