You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
- Taking a lead on fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) -preferably first time passes
- Significant experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Experience using SOX 404 and applying UK GAAP and IFRS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A