Website EY India
As a Manager in the Cyber Security Team, you will contribute technically to client engagements and services development activities. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen client’s relationships. You will also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate.
You will be responsible for overall client service quality delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to manage accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients (functional heads & key influencers) and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities. You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives, and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
- Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement.
- Brief the engagement team on the client’s environment and industry trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client’s business.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client’s business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client’s business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
- Practice secondment for developing new methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Execute penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
- Execute red team scenarios to highlight gaps impacting organizations security postures.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other service lines across the organization.
- Convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
- Perform in-depth analysis of penetration testing results and create report that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- Ability to work both independently as well as lead a team of technical testers on penetration testing and red team engagements.
- Drive the appsec program between the business and the appsec team.
- Provide technical leadership and advise to junior team members on attack and penetration test engagements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with manual attack and penetration testing.
- Graduates /BE / M Sc (Stats, Maths, Computer Science) / MBA with background in computer science and programming /MCA with minimum 8 years of work experience in penetration testing which includes internet, intranet, web application penetration tests, wireless, social engineering, and Red Team assessments.
- An understanding of web-based application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10).
- Familiarity to perform network penetration testing in stealth manner.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
- Experience with scripting / programming skills (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl etc.).Updated and familiarized with the latest exploits and security trends.
- Deep understanding and experience with various Active Directory attack techniques.
- Understanding of network security and popular attacks vectors.
- Any two of the following certifications: CISSP, OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN.
- Experience to lead a technical team to conduct remote and on-site penetration testing within defined rules of engagement.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, UNIX, any other major operating systems.
Company: EY India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Computer Software
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A