You’ll be part of a growing global team, acting as a key point of contact for a wide range of clients and colleagues. In return, you can expect plenty of support designed with your own personal skills and experience. EY is a dynamic place to develop not only your technical tax knowledge, but also your professional leadership and business acumen.
You’ll spend your time supporting client engagements by reviewing staff work product, coordinating with clients and internal team members, managing deadlines, and tracking engagement economics. You’ll also be tasked with identifying and resolving tax technical issues, as well as sharing insights that will improve our processes and overall efficiency. In this role, you can expect to be prioritizing and handling a wide range of constantly evolving responsibilities.
- Providing our clients with domestic federal tax advice and guidance tailored to their unique needs
- Keeping up to date with ongoing trends and changes to legislation that will affect planning activities
- Supervising high-performing teams and sharing your experience and knowledge of leading-practices
- Building relationships at all levels both internally and externally, promoting a culture of collaboration
- Preparing practical recommendations to some of our clients’ most complex tax issues
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a graduate degree in Tax or Law and approximately three years of related work experience.
- Progress toward (or completion of) a valid CPA certification or licensed attorney status
- A background in tax compliance and accounting for income tax and a broad understanding of US income taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and data mining tools
- The ability to prioritize when working on multiple projects, and the confidence to engage and integrate directly into our clients’ teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A