Waldorf Astoria is looking for an Executive Chef to oversee this gorgeous Chicago property! This is an exciting time to join the team as the hotel is going through a full renovation to include the re-concepting of the food and beverage outlets.
- Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
- Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
- Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Lead of the kitchen brigade and ensure ongoing development of Team Members
- Identify an effective approach to succession planning
- Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Create menus that meet and exceed customers’ needs and conform to brand standards
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A