We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant and are looking for a high-performing, self-starter who is excited about making an impact on our business. Our desired candidate will have C-Suite experience in office coordination and management; be customer service focused with a broad understanding of administrative processes and procedures. This candidate will be a highly visible representative of the company and a champion of the organization’s culture and values.
- Courier management – Processing and directing of mail and incoming/outgoing packages or deliveries. Preparation of outgoing mail in support of stores.
- Calendar, Contact and Inbox management – Schedules, plans, organizes, and prepares complex activities such as meetings, travel, guest speakers and departmental activities for multiple executives. Conserve the executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed, in advance of meetings. Answering complex emails. Upkeep of directories and contacts for executives and departments. Draft and prepare email correspondence for internal announcements, meetings, and teams that the executive is involved with.
- Events management – Plans events and meetings including room reservations and layout, attendees, agendas, material preparation, menu planning, and maintain budget.
- Expense and Budget management – Tracks and enters expenses for executives and manages approval processes on their behalf. Approves and routes invoices and purchase requisitions. Prepares and monitors reporting of corporate credit card expenses on behalf of executives.
- Collaboration – General oversight of administration and coordination for the executive and departments they are involved with.
- Office management – Oversee daily office management to ensure proper communication with senior level management and other teams. Maintain workflow of the office such as processing and directing mail, filing, and document preparation. Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff. Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Reporting – Prepare Word, Excel, Visio organization charts and PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization. Generate reports from informational systems and other databases. Maintain updated reports and organizational charts on SharePoint sites for use by executive leadership.
- Presentation management – Conduct research, edit and prepare supporting materials for meetings and presentations.
- Project management – Works independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects utilizing complex analysis and evaluation.
- Travel -Manage comprehensive travel planning and logistics for the executive and team including research, entry requirements, itinerary planning, booking and confirmation of travel arrangements, accommodations and calendar notifications.
- This person must be able to manage different and often conflicting schedules, projects, or activities, and have ad hoc project experience, the ability to do departmental research and have analytical skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in a dynamic environment that required confidentiality/discretion, flexibility, multi-tasking & attention to detail.
- This person is trusted to maintain confidentiality of discussions, written of verbal communications.
- Retail operations experience is a plus along with support in a multi-departmental capacity.
- This position requires MS Office experience with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- This person must have demonstrated problem solving, prioritization and organizational experience
- This person must build and maintain strong partnerships with those working with to accomplish expectations of the job.
- This person must be an excellent communicator, able to interact with people of all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- This person must be high energy, intuitive, a self-starter, diplomatic, have the ability to manage projects, and work with minimal supervision.
- This person must be comfortable with the use of technology including, but not limited to, Teams, Zoom, and WebEx.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A