Website US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
This position is in Office of Mission Support, Office of Management & Administration, Facilities Management & Services Division.
- Manage the engineering design, construction oversight, maintenance and safety for space configuration, floor loads, heating, ventilation, cooling, electricity, plumbing, gases, energy efficiency, handicapped access, and all other engineering concerns relation to facility operations in an office and laboratory environment.
- Manage Architect/Engineering (A/E) planning and construction for all EPA-Cincinnati programs involved in the Building & Facilities (B/F) projects.
- Responsible for overall management of the Branch’s activities and the operation of all Cincinnati facilities. Prepare and defend budget submissions for the Branch’s operating needs, the operational needs of each facility, and an annual maintenance and operation request proposal.
- Lead multi-discipline teams to improve and resolve facility related issues.
- Position has education requirements–see Qualifications/Education section.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- EPA and non-EPA applicants must submit transcripts/course listings.
- You must submit a resume and required documents–see How to Apply section.
Company: US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A