Website Edward Jones
The APMO facilitates the coordination of large-scale programs and assists with removing and escalating cross-project and cross-team roadblocks impacting the portfolio deliverables. The APMO bridges agile project management methods and tools to an agile construct and reinforces a culture of business agility and relentless learning.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of integrated change management strategies for product and agile transformation.
- Lead the strategy for IS talent mapping, upskilling and continuous learning culture
- Collaborate with functional senior leaders to identify and prioritize change management needs
- Evaluate initiative change risk and conduct readiness assessment
- Secure active sponsorship and align leaders around change initiatives
- Assess, design, develop and deliver actionable change management tactics, including case for change, impact analysis, stakeholder plan, communications, and training
- Review and identify change implications associated with organizational re-design initiatives, inclusive of structures and processes
- Engage and inspire commitment to transformational change from all stakeholders
- Ensure sustainable new ways of working, translating to tangible value & long-term results
- Provide thought leadership for large scale organizational transformation projects, offering change consulting, methods and tools
- Have a strong understanding of Product management, Agile, Lean, and Automation concepts and practices
- Define, develop, and execute on various Agile, initiatives, adoptions, and change strategies within a rapidly changing, complex, and matrixed environment.
- Interface with key stakeholders to oversee and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives focused on process improvements resulting in reduced cycle time.
- Develop the necessary operations and governance models for initiatives once implemented.
- Develop target roles, skills and organizational design in support of Product & Agile transitions.
- Be accountable to help teams effectively deploy Product & Agile methodologies toward meeting program commitments.
- Train and coach teams on the concepts, implementation and practice of Agile methodologies.
- Work closely and interactively with leaders across industry to provide training and coaching for their Product & Agile transformation journey.
Qualification & Experience:
- Change Management experience in large-scale digital transformations
- Agile experience in: Leading organizational-level Product & Agile transformation activities. Coaching development teams in theory and practice of Agile. Product development role in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum Master, Product Owner or Sprint Team member.) Facilitating Program
- Increment planning events for a global organization. Leading discussions with Sr. Leadership on Lean-Agile principles
- Certified SPC or Change Management (and/or other Agile certifications)
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and innovative mindset.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Demonstrated impact on business-related targets
Company: Edward Jones
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A