The Digital Commerce Logistics Associate Manager is the liaison between Digital Commerce and Supply Chain operations in accelerating commercial growth and delivering fulfillment and transportation strategies in the US. This role will provide planning and analytical support to the day to day operations, identify opportunities to transform fulfillment experience and ensure coherent shipping/delivery strategy execution with stores and other channels. This resource shall partner with other cross-functional teams such as Allocations and Inventory Control, Site and Product Merchandising, IT, Finance and Customer Engagement teams to align business plan and logistics capability with the wider business. This person reports to the Senior Manager of Ecommerce Logistics.
- Monitor logistics performance and cost metrics. Report insights and industry trends to achieve best-in-class standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Work with Customer Engagement and Business Support teams to understand customer and store feedback and communicate remedy or solutions to fulfillment, service and delivery issues
- Collaborate across different stakeholders – IT, Merchandising and Allocation, Finance and Warehouse Operations in maximizing sales growth, optimizing inventory, proposing systems enhancements, elevating customer experience and reducing costs.
- Build and model the demand, shipping and facility capacity plan on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to achieve shipped sales targets
- Provide decision support and deliver transportation/shipping projects and initiatives
- Solve operational and data sync issues in a timely manner, pulling and analyzing information and determining root causals to help with business decision and action plan.
- Experience managing multiple operations and initiatives simultaneously
- Proficient in Excel, Access and other data management systems. Aptitude to learn new system quickly.
- Understands how systems interact and can reasonably predict how changes will impact organizational and financial flows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited structure
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science, engineering, math or economics, a plus)
- 2-4 years experience in related field
- Experience developing and driving adoption of cross departmental processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater New York City Area
Application Deadline: N/A