Our Cabin Crew are at the heart of our operation and can make a difference to every customer on every flight. Always on our customers’ side, our crew take great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure whilst delivering exceptional passenger experiences, every time. We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, eager to learn and able to share our orange spirit.
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- Aged 18 or over
- Able to swim 25 metres unaided without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool, tread water and inflate a life jacket unaided, without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool. Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Confident in a customer-facing role, with 3 months experience in a customer or people facing role
- Have the right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA and easyJet network
- Fluent in the language, both verbal and written of the country you are applying for
- Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
- The continuing ability to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulder to waist.
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A