- We are looking for Summer 2022 interns at the following locations:
- Austin, Texas
- Los Angeles, California
- Orlando, Florida
- Redwood City, California
- Seattle, Washington
- Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2022 (May – September depending on start date).
- We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2022, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2022 through June 2023.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are completing either an Undergraduate, Masters, or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with one of programing languages such as Java, C# or C++
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System, Database
- C, Python, TypeScript and Unity, Unreal experience are nice to haves
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A