Provide communication, leadership, direction and timely information to both the associates and management team. Maintains a high level of safety, quality and department morale. Responsible for employee guidance, counseling and performance appraisals
- Develops performance appraisals for each assigned associate for management approval.
- Communicates with other management team members to coordinate operations and facilitate a smooth, efficient workflow.
- Maintain the building?s integrity concerning inbound, outbound, and /or inventory through consistent monitoring practices.
- Ensures associates comply with corporate, distribution center and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates with manager and other departments to ensure distribution center?s goals are attained in both budget and production.
- Provides training and guidance that encourages the steady growth and development of capable, contributing associates.
- Identifies and promptly resolves safety, production and communications problems which prevents the department from meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Documents disciplinary actions as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with subordinates, managers, officers (and the general public).
- Possess ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Computer literate.
Qualification & Experience:
- One-year supervisory experience preferred. Basic knowledge of warehouse concept in a distribution environment preferred.
- Minimum high school; college degree preferred. Any combination of education and experience equivalent to degree or combination of training and experience may be acceptable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centralia, Washington, United States
Application Deadline: N/A