At IKEA we call this role “Co-Worker Relations Specialist”. This role will oversee employee engagement, with human resource partnership with leaders and HR responsibilities for the Distribution Center:
- Responsible for supporting a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the legal entities work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws – working in collaboration with Co-worker Relations Manager
- Providing support and guidance to legal entity HR BP to ensure a consistent co-worker experience for all co-workers
- Secures that the location is in compliance with internal and external employment and labor standards.
- Responsible for ensuring a qualitative and up-to-date succession plan by partnering with HR BP for legal entity, making use of global tools and processes for succession planning
- Ensures that internal investigations include an understanding of allegations, appropriate interviews, analysis and documentation, and recommendations for conclusion and course of action.
- Demonstrated experience with all HR disciplines.
- SHRM-CP or SCP, or SPHR or PHR certification Preferred
- 2 years minimum in leadership role
- Previous experience with talent management, development and succession, high potential management, co-worker relations, change management, employment legislation, labor market understanding and trends, coaching and mentoring.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years minimum of Human Resources experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baytown, Texas
Application Deadline: N/A