Website The Walt Disney Company
The Costuming, Metrics & Quality Projects division is in charge of deploying the Costuming strategy (Operations and Shows) in collaboration with the operational teams. This involves large-scale projects such as the rehabilitation of existing spaces or the creation of new ones, the development and integration of new technologies, as well as the management of the costume inventory. In addition, in order to raise quality standards while improving the comfort of wearing suits, the team also works on the continuous improvement of suits by integrating operational needs and performing quality controls. It also defines the laundry strategy.
- Facilitate and develop partnership relations with support services (service providers, operational customers),
- Participate in the elaboration of the quality program and share it with the operational teams during round tables by sector (parks, hotels, Disney Village),
- Collect all anomalies noted on the linen returned by the service providers for corrective action and ensure that the billing takes into account the returns made (credit notes, complaints),
- Collect problems encountered by customers in operational costumes for follow-up and correction with the departments concerned (design office, production),
- Analyze the life cycle of operational suits through appropriate reporting,
- Inform operational clients or support teams of corrective actions and improvements implemented to maintain the quality of operational costumes,
- Ideally, you have a Bac +2 in the fashion and clothing industry, and have at least 3 years experience in the field of show costumes.
- Mastery of French (Level C1) and English (Level B2).
- You are familiar with the design and manufacture of clothing and knowledge of laundry techniques is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Rigor, reactivity and organization are essential for this mission.
- You are a force of proposal, and show tenacity.
- You know how to impose your point of view with diplomacy, but above all you know how to explain your decisions in order to obtain the support of the teams.
- Your ability to analyze allows you to handle with methods the different problems that will be submitted to you.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chessy, Île-de-France, France
Application Deadline: N/A