Website The Walt Disney Company
With this in mind, so to continue to strengthen our brand’s presence, as part of the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the destination and the opening of Avengers Campus, we are looking for a Press Relations Strategist. You will join the EMEA Press Relations team composed of 8 talents, (European Press Coordinators, Content Managers, and Press Officers).
- Produce reports on PR actions, monitor KPIs, and measure the ROI initiatives.
- Manage the PR agency.
- Support the EMEA team in charge of European press events
- Brief Press Managers for their particular markets on various projects and share press tools with them.
- Organize the bi-annual global Press Representatives meeting.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the global strategy for the various markets. Support the markets in the development of their local strategy.
- Brief and collaborate with the EMEA PR content production team, developing the press tools needed to showcase the brand in the media worldwide.
- Define PR strategies for various projects that you will carry out autonomously.
- You manifest a creative instinct resulting in high-impact campaigns.
- From strategy to execution, you convert business challenges into solutions to successfully promote a brand.
- You have at least 5 years of solid experience in the field of PR (in an agency or for a brand/company).
Qualification & Experience:
- Languages (Read/Written/Spoken): Fluent English and French (C1).
- You have a strong knowledge of the media and its evolutionary trends.
- You have worked in the event industry.
- You master the monitoring of KPIs and the analysis of results, able to deliver quality reports.
- You have already worked in an international and cross-functional organization with a proven capacity to successfully collaborate across the board.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France, France
Application Deadline: N/A