Website The Walt Disney Company
This position reports to the International Information Security Officer and is responsible for extending and localizing the enterprise security program in the EMEA region, and act as a subject matter leader for regional technology and business teams. This position requires strong communication skills, detailed working knowledge of Information Security best practices, and managing risks for a complex business environment.
- Participate in key initiatives as the subject matter expert to ensure alignment with Information Security strategies and roadmap
- Integrate into key local technology and business to provide security and risk related advisory services
- Implement the cyber security and risk management program for EMEA region
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term security services needs
- Identify and establish process improvements, automation and innovation opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve compliance
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal business and IT partners on a range of compliance standards as applicable to the business unit (e.g. SOX 404, PCI, relevant privacy regulations, etc.) and industry best practices (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001)
- Ensures programs are in compliance with relevant local laws & regulations (e.g., GDPR), and act as subject matter export to the business and enterprise security teams.
- Coordinates with regional leadership, Corporate and Segment security teams, and Management Audit to facilitate key risk management processes and define acceptable levels of risk
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with distributed messaging and queueing platforms (Kafka, SNS or SQS).
- Previous experience with media production, broadcast, or distribution technologies.
- Experience with the React framework.
- Experience working with development teams across multiple regions, time zones and cultures.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A