Website The Walt Disney Company
The Disney+ team is responsible for the day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe and Africa, specifically focused on marketing, customer acquisition and retention, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
- Be the “go-to” person for local business performance metrics, and the conduit to socialise regional and global insights with teams in market
- Shed light on local content preferences and customer behaviours, e.g. by measuring impact of content launches on acquisition and retention, tracking and evolving drivers of churn, creating local audience cohorts (all within global/regional framework)
- Scope out and implement local tests across merchandising, customer comms, acquisition and retention campaign evaluation – in close collaboration with regional and global teams.
- Developing test plans, defining success metrics, and ensuring robust statistical results.
- Support analysis of marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with regional team and third party marketing effectiveness agency
- Identify and prioritise local insight needs via collaborative and transparent road-mapping and opportunity sizing process
- Support training of local teams to adopt self-serve and interpret data insights
- It is essential that you are able to use SQL
- Must speak fluent English & Spanish
Qualification & Experience:
- Passion for the Entertainment/Media industry
- Experience in Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred
- Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A