Website The Walt Disney Company
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance and protect these exciting experiences
- Ensure that a risk-based approach to IT security is adopted in every part of the business
- Review, communicate and manage remediation of security findings and vulnerabilities
- Support and help manage 3rd party security compliance process with business input
- Assist manager with coordination and reporting incidents
- Understanding the International environment, determine risk level and required risk assessments
- Work with domestic security to support risk assessments and define security mitigating controls
- Assist in documenting regional risk management processes
- Independently prioritise high risk queiries and tasks ensuring they go through a risk assessment
- Perform security reviews when required for high risk impact systems
- Align best practices with GIS (Global Information Security)
- Support and manage security aspect of TWDC International projects working closely business units
- Document environment risk and provide regular risk reporting on going initiatives
- Supporting on boarding and monitoring International infrastructure to ensure visibility
- Ensure technology architectures and security is in line with privacy requirements i.e GDPR
- Experience in Information Technology security.
- Understanding of security and vulnerability detection tools (e.g., Tenable, Qualys, Crowdstrike, Prisma).
- Experience in Risk Management, Information Security and Audit & Compliance monitoring.
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastructure engineering / architecture.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with regulatory compliance frameworks such as GDPR
- Good understanding of cyber and technology security best practices.
- Preferred experience with a large company and/or Big 4 accounting firm.
- Knowledge of conducting risk assessments using best practice risk management methodologies
- Experience of interpreting and assessing risk based on information from numerous sources to form a reasoned decision.
- Working knowledge of information security related best practices and standards such as ISO 2700x, SOC 2, NIST, PCI requirements etc.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A