Website The Walt Disney Company
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Manager HR Business Partner (HRBP) who sits at the intersection of Human Resources and our Business Leaders. The individual is responsible for shaping the employee experience, ensuring the company’s talent grows in meaningful ways, and making business leaders and HR as successful as possible. In this role, the Sr. Manager leads and facilitates all HR programs and strategies to support the needs of the various corporate groups through collaboration with the clients, HR specialty groups and other HR business partners.
- Assesses organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives.
- Proactively assesses business and organizational performance to recommend and drive action through a consultative, “influence without authority” approach.
- Establishes and maintains an intimate understanding of the client organizations and the business, in the interest of building effective and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients, at all levels of the organization.
- Coaches business leaders on key organizational and management issues.
- Uses understanding of individual and organizational dynamics to facilitate talent movement into and throughout the organization.
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Plans and facilitates work sessions to develop business strategies (i.e. vision, mission, value, objectives) that help support organizational focus, efficiency, speed, and business results.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- Drive diversity, equity and inclusion within the organization, personally and programmatically.
- Plans and leads organization design projects to streamline and implement new structures, roles and/or processes that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Lead partner with recruitment, with a strong focus on acquiring and retaining top talent and on building pipeline for future needs.
- 7+ years of experience in human resources, organization development, training, or related talent management field
- Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity – dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to manage high level of complexity with degree of independence, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience and ability to balance business partnering skills with employee advocacy.
- Experience leading and managing large scale projects
- Ability to position self as credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought partner (builds relationships, delivers results).
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A